Variety Show 2.0

Variety Show 2.0

The show of the year, the SHHS Variety Show, took place Nov. 29th, and was an absolute hit. In years before, students have always strived to have the school host a talent show and last year everybody’s wishes came true. The 2017 Variety show was only the second ever in the history of Spring Hill and it just seems to get better by the year. Students are allowed to audition in front of buffum the monday before the performance and as long as they are well put together, they will walk the stage the wednesday after. Performances varied from Samuel Pollom,11, rubix cubing while juggling, Ronnie Brooks,11, dancing the stage, an infamous staged wrestling match, to the all too well known Buffum/Oz/McGrory/Wooge song and dance. Mr. Buffum, theater teacher, relaxed from his usual attire and rocked the oh-so-common SHHS soundcloud rapper gold chain, a snapback hat, and a red jacket. They sang Ice Ice Baby and Hammer Time. Some other acts included the Mean Girls Christmas Dance, students singing (The Off-Off-Off Brand Pentatonix), and Taylor Thomas,12, performed an LED hula hoop performance. This year, as opposed to last, more students showed up and fired up a mosh pit during the teacher’s raging performance. Sadly, Just Kazoo It had to take a break this year as we weren’t able to make a medley in time, we will see you next year. New acts and talents are more than welcome to join the stage gang next year!