Gym Class Game Day

• Joe Dickie, 12, shoots the ball in a fun basketball game. Joe was in lifetime sports and the students were allowed a free day before finals. (Photo by A. Hendrick)

• Rocco Russo, senior, plays offense in his Lifetime Sports class. The students had a free day and Rocco chose to play a competitive game against his friends. (Photo by A. Hendrick)

• Tessa Dawson, 12, plays an agressive basketball game in lifetime sports. The students had a free day and chose to play basketball. (Photo by A. Hendrick)

• As lifetime sports class had a free day, a group of students decides to play some volleyball. The students form a circle and passes the ball to one another. (Photo by A. Hendrick)

• Garrah Bauer, 12, shoots the basketball in a game of pig. Garrah and his friends had a free day in lifetime sports and chose to play basketball. (Photo by A. Hendrick)

• On December 15th, Mark Debiak 10 and Kelson Mcallister 11, are working out with weights in gym. (Photo by O. Lister)

• On December 15th, Derek Mader 9, was prepares to kick the soccer ball in gym class (Photo by O. Lister)

• On December 15th, a group of boys in freshman gym, listens to Coach Book explain the game. (Photo by O. Lister)

• On December 15th, Coach Book is explains the game they would be playing in class that day. (Photo by O. Lister)