Oak Park Neighborhood Left to Stink

+Several+trash+bins+lined+up+on+the+street.++These+bins+are+waiting+to+be+picked+up+on+trash-day+but+for+some+Overland+Park+residents.+that+day+was+delayed+by+three+weeks.++%28Photo+by+I.+Sagdejev%29.
Several trash bins lined up on the street. These bins are waiting to be picked up on trash-day but for some Overland Park residents. that day was delayed by three weeks. (Photo by I. Sagdejev).

Residents in the Oak Park neighborhood in Overland Park waited three weeks for their trash to be picked up. Many residents complained to the HOA asking why no one has taken responsibility for this. The company says they are working diligently to fix the delays and want to ensure uninterrupted service moving forward.

This posed as a health risk as the trash attracted rodents and maggots. The stench lingured throughout the neighborhood. Many residents are frustrated and know this will not be the end of their battle. They only hope that this does not happen to any other neighborhoods as the company has failed to fix the delays.

**Photo Link**