Billie Eilish Announces World Tour

Eilish+has+gone+on+tours+with+all+of+her+previous+albums+and+their+EP+dont+smile+at+me.+Eilish+is+known+for+their+unforgettable+concerts+and+electric+energy+onstage+%28Photo+by+P.+Ralph%29.+
Eilish has gone on tours with all of her previous albums and their EP dont smile at me. Eilish is known for their unforgettable concerts and electric energy onstage (Photo by P. Ralph).

On April 29, global superstar Billie Eilish announced their world tour for their third album HIT ME HARD AND SOFT. Eilish garnered worldwide attention leading up to their announcement of the album after adding all of their Instagram followers to their “Close Friends” story. The album will be released on May 17, with ten tracks. Eilish will tour across the U.S. and Canada as well as Europe and will begin in Sept in Canada and end in July in Ireland.

Pre-sale tickets start on April 30 and end on May 1 via Ticketmaster, and general sale tickets will start on May 3. To give fans equal opportunity to tickets, resale options will only be available through Ticketmaster for their original price. This plan was put in place after the Ticketmaster fiasco with Taylor Swift’s The Eras Tour.

**Photo Link**