Fall Favorites

As the weather cools and the leaves change, I, and many others, feel the need to buy an entire new wardrobe, despite what our bank accounts say. This is a run-down of my favorite fall trends,and staples, this season.

The biggest standout to me is Uggs. Once trending in the early 2010s, they have made a huge comeback over the past few years. My favorite is the classic ultra minis, and I think their ability to come back has made them a staple. 

What is the color for this season? Coming off an all things pink, Barbie, and Taylor Swift summer (even though most, including me, do not want to let that go just yet), the seasonal color has transitioned to dark red.  It’s definitely a controversial color, since it is so bold, but personally I love it. Leather jackets, sweaters, and even athletic wear (such as a pair of red Adidas Sambas I’ve been eyeing) is shifting to the hue. You can never go wrong with neutrals, of course.

Cargo bottoms have become big. In my opinion, I dislike the pants version, but I love cargo shorts and miniskirts. Leather knee high boots and a colorful scarf are also on my wishlist. The one item I will always wear are gold hoops. They are timeless and look good on everyone. 

There are many more styles and pieces I could go into, but the important thing is to dress in what makes you feel confident. Dressing in what you want and not what others want helps people find themselves and their overall happiness.