Woman Reports Break-in at Her Apartment

A+map+of+the+Lawrence+area+where+the+break-in+occured.+This+is+where+the+investigators+are+Searching+for+any+sign+of+the+suspect.+%28Photo+illustration+by+TwoTwoFortySix%29+
A map of the Lawrence area where the break-in occured. This is where the investigators are Searching for any sign of the suspect. (Photo illustration by TwoTwoFortySix)

Yesterday, September 27th, a woman in Lawrence, Kansas frantically called the police reporting a break-in at their apartment at around 3 to 4 a.m. claiming they woke up to a strange man inappropriately touching them. Unfortunately, the man was able to run off before the police were called. Investigators say the suspect was a white, shirtless man with khaki cargo shorts. They are currently asking surrounding neighbors in the apartment complex to check doorbell cameras for any signs of the suspect.

As of right now, the man has not been found. Since the incident was so recent, not many citizens of Lawrence haven’t been made aware of the incident. Hopefully, in the near future, the residents of the apartment complex will find evidence of the man’s whereabouts and identity and the panicked woman will receive closure.

**Photo Link**