Beyonce’s last show on Tour in Kansas

Beyonce floats above fans on her silver mirrored horse while singing to the crowd. She finished her tour off in Kansas City. (Ralph_PH)

Beyone’s Renaissance Tour just came to Kansas city, Missouri for her final show. It was the first time Beyonce preformed Kansas City since 2003. The show was supposed to start at 8:00 pm but it moved back to about 8:30. As time went on the show got later and later. The fans waited at Arrowhead ready to see the Queen Bey. Beyonce even requeasted fans to come in their “most fabulous silver fashions” for the show. At around 9:30 PM after smoke and music started playing and then stopping fans started to post on twitter saying “Beyonce girl come on”. 9:51 PM is when Beyonce took the stage, about two hours after her scheduled time.

Beyoncé’s last show on the Renaissance Tour in Kansas City was definitely one to remember. The show was scheduled to start at 8:30 PM but ended up starting about two hours after. Fans waited patiently in Arrowhead for about three hours for Beyonce. They started to post on twitter saying for Beyoncé to come out. Smoke started to come out of the stage and music played but then stopped. Fans were cheering for the Queen Bey but suddenly all of this stopped. Then, finally at 9:51 PM, Beyoncé came on and started the show.

**Photo Link**

View Comments (2)