Broncos Volleyball Season Reflections

On August 31, C Team on the road to the first game of the year against Saint Thomas Aquinas and Olathe Northwest. They enjoyed team bonding on the bus to their first game, and listened to the team playlist. (H. Booze)

As the 2023-2024 volleyball season is slowly coming to an end, it has been a rollercoaster of a season. At the beginning of this year’s season, a total of 67 girls came to tryouts. Making a quick team connection is a must when there are so many cuts and unknowns about the team. 

Over the season, our C Team  had serious wins and hard fought losses, same for the Freshmen, JV, and Varsity teams. One of my favorite games for C Team was the game against Olathe East on October 3rd. During the first set, we  ended up taking a huge loss. Once we pulled the team together to figure out what we could improve on, we beat Olathe East in our second set 27-25. Our hits were aggressive and our team was able to put quite a few hits to the ground. Then taking a hard fought loss in the third set 17-15, wrapping up at our last home match as a Sophomore C Team.