Power and Water Cut in Gaza Strip

Citizens+of+Gaza+take+in+the+destruction+around+them.+This+is+the+first+of+what+could+many+many+attacks+%28Photo+by+D.+Mohigan%29.+
Citizens of Gaza take in the destruction around them. This is the first of what could many many attacks (Photo by D. Mohigan).

Israel’s defense minister ordered a complete siege of Gaza, and Israels military has retaken control by storming Coastal communities in a sudden attack over the weekend. The supply of food, electricity, water, and even fuel was a response to the fighting between the Islamist militant group Hamas and Israeli forces.

Israeli strikes in Gaza have injured 2,651 and have killed at least 493. Multiple civilians have been captured by Hamas forces in response to the attacks. Israeli captives as well as American, Mexican, Brazilian and Thai people have been captured which further complicates in situation between the two nations. The intense fighting has threatened the lives of hundreds. The scale of the war is unknown, but Israeli forces declares vengeance upon Hamas forces and many casualties seem to be ahead.

**Photo Link**