Mahomes’ Foundation Suceeds at Golf Auction

Chiefs+players+celebrate+a+victory+against+Washington.+Mahomes%E2%80%99+fame+gained+by+being+on+the+chiefs+is+why+they+are+able+to+hold+the+fundraiser+%28Photo+by+N.+Danh%29.+
Chiefs players celebrate a victory against Washington. Mahomes’ fame gained by being on the chiefs is why they are able to hold the fundraiser (Photo by N. Danh).

Over the weekend Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs quarterback, held a golf fundraiser, inviting friends, fellow players, and prominent members of the community, in hopes to raise money for their foundation which is dedicated to improving the lives of children around Kansas City. Taylor Swift, singer, attended and provided Eras Tour Tickets for auction, which ended up selling at upwards of $80,000. 

With the draft also occurring over the same weekend, the auction served as an important reminder to be selfless, and give when the opportunity occurs. The Mahomes’ foundation is a prime example of wealth being used in a way to benefit the greater good; aside from the foundation Mahomes is highly involved with the KC community. 

**Photo link**