High School Shooting in Iowa

+Law+enforcement+officers+work+at+the+scene+of+a+shooting+at+Perry+High+School+in+Perry%2C+Iowa%2C+on+Thursday.+Minutes+after+closing+down+the+scene+officers+were+able+to+identify+the+shooter.+%28Scott+Morgan%2FReuters%29
Law enforcement officers work at the scene of a shooting at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa, on Thursday. Minutes after closing down the scene officers were able to identify the shooter. (Scott Morgan/Reuters)

On Jan. 4, a shooting occurred at a local high school in Perry, Iowa, a city located 40 miles outside of Des Moines, Iowa. Officers have stated that the shooter at the high school posted about the illegal substances and other firearms with explosives.

Law enforcement officials have reported that there were multiple victims on the scene of this Perry Shooting. Officers were notified of the shooting around 7:30 in the morning. When police showed up 7 minutes after being notified, multiple gunshot victims were found. There was no ongoing threat to this community but this is claiming to be the first major shooting of the new year

Photo Link