Head-on Collision Near Sara’s Flowers

The accident occured near a flower shop named Saras Flowers. There were reports of a crash soon after it happened. (Provided by ThreeBestRated)
The accident occured near a flower shop named Sara’s Flowers. There were reports of a crash soon after it happened. (Provided by ThreeBestRated)

On Feb. 6, a car crash occured on a two-lane road. The driver was attempting to pass a car when they acidentally ran head-first into another vehicle. The driver was pronounced dead at the time of the accident. The passenger was sent to the hospital in critical condition. The driver in the other vehicle was also sent to the hospital, but with non-life-threatening injuries.

Car accidents are, unfortunatly, more common near the high school than prefered; it is particularly bad on Ridgeview. Driving safetly is highly encouraged, and a seemingly harmless risk can result in an unexpected accident. With many student and adult drivers occupying Ridgeview at busy times of the day, the risk of collisions are higher.

**Photo Link**