Haitians On The Rise

Ashlyn McIntosh

Jan. 12, 2010 Haiti suffered a natural disaster, hundreds of thousands dying from a 7.2 magnitude earthquake and some left injured. The earthquakes anniversary had came up recently, President Trump had spoken out about the incident and reports from local stations such as CNN have reportedly announced and confronted Trump for calling Haiti a “S***hole.” President Trump was meeting with a bunch of lawmakers on immigration in which he used the term to describe Haiti and African countries when the comment arose. Ever since Trump has became president he has created many enemies, there have even been rumors that because of him there are possibilities of a WW3 becoming reality.

The legitimate quote Trump stated while talking to the law makers was “Why are we having all these people from s***hole countries coming here?”  One of the men who was on the scene of the disaster named Anderson Cooper commented on Business Insider about the whole ordeal involving the president. “The people of Haiti have been through more… They fought back against more injustice than our president ever has,” said Cooper. Trump has been known to call all sorts of races derogatory names for example on the Washington post “When president Trump announced his presidency on that day he called Mexican immigrants rapist and murderers,” said Eugene Scott. This is not the first time Trump has poked the bear with a stick, who knows what will become the next headline for the man. Trump later then concluded the conversation with the lawmakers by suggesting bringing in immigrants from Norway and from Asian countries because he claimed to have believed that they could help us more economically.