Israeli-Palestinian War Progresses

Police+storm+the+streets+in+the+Middle+East.+The+tensions+felt+in+Israel+and+Palestine+affect+everyone+around+the+world+%28Photo+by+S.+Tonil%29.+
Synne Tonil
Police storm the streets in the Middle East. The tensions felt in Israel and Palestine affect everyone around the world (Photo by S. Tonil).

The Israeli-Palestinian war is on its 19th day with a death toll of over 8,000 and many more wounded. As of Oct. 25, hospitals in Gaza, a highly populated piece of land that belongs to Palestine and borders Israel, are overrun with patients from recent attacks. Airstrikes have killed over 750 people in the past 24 hours. 

In past weeks, conflicts occurring with Israel and Palestine has turned into a war over land. Terrorist organization, Hamas, was reported kidnapping Americans, which resulted in at least 29 American deaths. Due to this, President Joe Biden made a statement putting the U.S. on Israel’s side. Keeping up to date on these events is important because the United States could insert itself further in upcoming weeks. 

**Photo Link**