The Eras Tour Documentary

Madison+Brown%2C+10%2C+and+Rylee+Jones%2C+10+make+heart+hands+while+at+%E2%80%9CThe+Eras+Tour%E2%80%9D+in+Kansas+City+on+July+8th.+All+Swifties+should+get+the+opportunity+to+experience+the+tour+%28Photo+by+M.+Brown%29.+
Madison Brown, 10, and Rylee Jones, 10 make heart hands while at “The Eras Tour” in Kansas City on July 8th. All Swifties should get the opportunity to experience the tour (Photo by M. Brown).

This summer, Taylor Swift held one of the most popular events: “The Eras Tour”. Swift held 53 shows in 20 different cities. Along with releasing international legs and a 2nd U.S. leg to the tour, Swift had also announced that they will be releasing a documentary about the popular tour. 

As someone who attended the tour while it was in Kansas City, I know a lot of other people who would have loved to attend but didn’t get the chance to. 

I think that Swift releasing a documentary is a great chance for Swifites, Taylor Swift fans, who weren’t able to experience “The Eras Tour” to get the experience. I know that the documentary might not be the exact same thing as going to the concert itself, but it does have its perks. 

At each one of Swift’s shows they performed 44 songs from their portfolio and each night they performed two surprise songs. 

A bonus about watching the documentary is that it was filmed while Swift was performing in Los Angeles, CA and will likely include many surprise songs they played while they were there. 

Some of the surprise songs in the documentary might include popular hits like, “Maroon”, “Dress”, “New Romantics”, or “King of My Heart”. 

Going to “The Eras Tour” was definitely one of the highlights of my summer, but I am still excited to go see the documentary and I think that Swifties all around, whether they attended the concert or not, should go watch and experience the thrill of the “The Eras Tour”.