Boba is Better with Friends

McKenna Estes,10, and her friends try out the new drink from Dutch Bros (Photo Credit by: M. Estes).

Dutch Bros is known for their high quality of coffee beans and their great customer service. Dutch Bros has been around for quite some time, but they have really made an appearance in the past couple years. Dutch Bros cups are now regularly seen around the high school especially on PLC days. They have fun and tasty drinks for everyone to enjoy since they actually don’t just serve coffee-based drinks. 

They most recently came out with Poppin Boba. I think it is so good; you can get it iced or blended. There’re a couple flavors such as fire lizard, berry lemonade, vanilla freeze, and caramel chai. My favorite flavor so far is the berry, but I haven’t tried them all. Sadly, the Poppin’ Boba drinks were only there for a limited time.

I like all my drinks there iced; I personally don’t think their drinks are that good blended. Since you can’t get the boba anymore, I would recommend the green peach tea; it’s not that sweet, and it’s a very summery drink.